Have you recently sold your car and now have an X4 SCT that needs to be unlocked? Do you want to use your X4 for something else? Now you can unlock your X4 performance programmer remotely – save time and get on the road as soon as possible!
The following component numbers are now available for remote unlocking:
(7015P, 7015PFS, 7015PSR, 7015PE, 7015PID, 7015PBE, 7015PV, 7015PBD, 7015, 7015FS, 7015SR, 7015E, 7015ID, 7015BE, 7015V, 7015BD).
- 1 SCT X4 Tuner Review
- 2 Unlock sct x4 tuner yourself – Step by Step
- 3 How do I fix SCT X4 device Comm error?
- 4 How do I Unmarry my SCT X4 tuner?
- 5 FAQs
- 5.1 How much does it cost to Unmarry a SCT tuner?
- 5.2 Can you Unmarry a SCT tuner without car?
- 5.3 Can a SCT X4 be unmarried?
- 5.4 How many unlocks does a SCT X4 have?
- 5.5 Does the SCT X4 come with preloaded tunes?
- 5.6 How do I use the SCT X4 programmer?
- 5.7 Are all SCT x4 the same?
- 5.8 Does the SCT X4 have to stay plugged in?
SCT X4 Tuner Review
The SCT X4 tuner has the ability to significantly increase the power and torque of your vehicle. The device is preloaded with Dyno tuning files that have been tested and have been professionally created.
It can also connect to Wi-Fi, just like most contemporary devices, making it simple to get software updates. There are several disadvantages of the device, such as its small size and insufficient battery life.
Both installation and programming of the SCT X4 take a matter of minutes. The backlit display of this tuner makes it very easy to view real-time data, as well as sensor data, from the device in question.
Some tuning settings have already been programmed into the SCT X4 in order to improve the overall performance of your vehicle. However, if you do not wish to use them, you can load up to ten custom tuning files instead.
Unlock sct x4 tuner yourself – Step by Step
- Go to https://sctflash.com/unlock
- Enter the serial number of the device, type it in the serial number box and click on “Search for device”. Also, the payment information.
- Check your email for details on how to get updates.
How do I fix SCT X4 device Comm error?
This error occurs when the device’s internal memory cannot be read, or when the device’s firmware or tone revision is missing.
If you are currently experiencing connectivity problems with the device, follow these steps:
- Bring the device close to the computer with Windows operating system.
- Start the device updater.
- Connect the gadget to the computer.
- Select “Device settings and serial number” to appear.
- When the prompt disappears, you will see the message “Clearing DCE”, which indicates that the device communication error has been resolved, and you can disconnect the device from the PC.
How do I Unmarry my SCT X4 tuner?
The following process will help you return your car to stock using the SCT X4/SF4 tuner:
- From the main menu, choose “Program Vehicle”.
- From the menu, choose the “Return” option.
- Follow the instructions on the device to move the key to the “on” position, causing the device to flash, and then select “Continue” to confirm the vehicle’s return to stock status.
- The tuner will reset the PCM to factory tuning, as shown by the progress indicator.
- To complete the inventory recovery setting, follow the device’s instructions to move the key to the ON/OFF position.
- Your car is now operational at the manufacturer!
Putting the car back into inventory allows the device to be “untagged” and used on other cars as needed.
To use the custom tuning on another car equipped with the same equipment, you must generate a new tuning file and put it into the tuner.
This means that BAMA Performance customers will have to re-register for a free lifetime pass for a new car.
How much does it cost to Unmarry a SCT tuner?
Vin Unlock charges $150 for all SCT tuners.
Can you Unmarry a SCT tuner without car?
SCT and Diablosport device VINs are linked (married) to a single car. The device cannot be used to modify new or other cars until the original car is returned to inventory, which unlocks the device.
The vehicle can only be changed 5 times before the gadget is permanently locked.
Can a SCT X4 be unmarried?
The programmer will be unmarked when it returns to inventory. Older X3 and X4 tuners can be unmarried and used on multiple cars before needing to be reset.
New BDX and GTX tuners, on the other hand, must pay a reset charge for each vehicle.
How many unlocks does a SCT X4 have?
The SCT configures the device to unlock 5 times. Each time you change your VIN, you will press the “Unlock” button.
Does the SCT X4 come with preloaded tunes?
They all come with SCT tuning pre-installed, but it must be updated via the computer before turning the vehicle for the first time.
How do I use the SCT X4 programmer?
Simply insert the OBDII connection into the car’s OBDII port, use the easy navigation menu to choose the preloaded tuning file, and the X4 will program your car in minutes.
Simply insert the programmer into the OBDII port and follow the on-screen instructions.
Are all SCT x4 the same?
They are exactly the same, however, the panels are not. Bama may have custom Bama shades for various vehicles, but the fixed strategy shades are all pre-installed in SCT and are identical.
Does the SCT X4 have to stay plugged in?
No. Once you have finished adjusting, you can remove the programmer.