Many car owners think that decoration is not very important. However, decorating a vehicle is very necessary, and today you are going to learn why. Besides, we are going to talk to you about vinyl for cars decals Cricut.
- 1 What Is A Car Decal Cricut?
- 2 Types of Vinyl
- 3 What Do I Need To Know Before Buying A Vinyl?
- 4 Best Vinyl For Car Decals Cricut
- 5 Final Thoughts – Best Vinyl For Car Decals Cricut
What Is A Car Decal Cricut?
Car decals were popular a while ago, and they were used in business scenarios. Nonetheless, today the use of vinyl car decals has become quite popular, and now, many drivers want to purchase one for their vehicles.
It doesn’t matter if you are creating a new car decal for personal or business purposes, it’s still important to purchase the right vinyl for your car. This will ensure that the decals resist both weather and time.
Types of Vinyl
You need one that is able to get the attention of everyone. Also, you should buy a vinyl that matches your needs, but to do so, you need to know about the types of vinyl for car decals Cricut.
They can be made of several materials, and after getting the right permanent vinyl, you won’t have to change it so often.
As the name says, a printable vinyl can be personalized, and you can print any photo you want and apply it to your car. The best thing about this variation is that you can use all your imagination.
3. Cricut permanent
They are more resistant than the previous models, and they are an amazing option for drivers who want to give their car a makeover.
4. Cricut printable
This vinyl is made out of Cricut printable material, and they need a sealer on each side to be able to attach properly. However, we don’t recommend using this vinyl outdoors.
They react to the sunlight, and due to this, the color of the material could change and then fade.
What Do I Need To Know Before Buying A Vinyl?
To help you pick the right vinyl for your car, we made a list of the most important factors to consider:
The cost is the first factor you need to think about. Don’t forget that the price should match your needs, and if you want to add tools, then you need to choose the right models.
When checking the size, you need to focus on the plotter or the Cricut. The right size needs to be enough for you to see your project, and the wider it is, the better for you.
If we talk about durability, we refer to the materials that were used to design the vinyl. Our advice for you is to look for the most robust materials, which could combine their properties such as:
Durability is also related to your car’s paintwork.
Best Vinyl For Car Decals Cricut
1. Oracal 651
Oracal 651 is a gloss craft adhesive model that can be obtained in 12 or 30 inches. With such a decoration package, you can complete your vehicle’s exterior like a true professional.
They are the right choice if you want a glossy finish with a variation of colors. Thanks to a high-glow finish, your paintwork is going to be protected at all times. Keep in mind that the backing paper is going to be hard to remove.
On the other hand, the vinyl comes with transfer paper for the driver’s convenience.
- Matte finish is scuff, scratch and water resistant. Features highly durable, solvent-based adhesive backing.
- Suited for use in Vinyl Plotters, Silhouette & Cricut machines!
- The Industry standard in matte finished calendared vinyl!
2. YRYM HT
One of the best vinyls for car decals is the YRYM HT. It offers you a clear vinyl transfer tape, and you will be able to do a clean job when adding new decoration to your car.
Its transfer paper is completely clear, and its medium tack quality is one of its best features. It won’t be too sticky and the release will be easier. We must add that it doesn’t work with holographic materials.
- ❤YRYM HT white adhesive vinyl roll can be applied to any smooth surface of indoor and outdoor occasions and remain sticky for extremely long time.No more...
- ❤Just paste white adhesive vinyl to a cutting mat, load removable vinyl to the cutting machine, then remove extra films, transfer the image to your desire...
- ❤Our white permanent vinyl can compatible with most cutting machines like the Cricut, Silhouette, Graphtec, Pazzles, and so on.Cricut: Blade-standard,...
3. Cricut Premium Vinyl
Lastly, we included the Cricut Premium Vinyl. If you are a beginner, then you must choose this vinyl. It’s easy to cut and you won’t notice any bubbles and creases on the vehicle.
Unlike the previous models, the Premium Vinyl is ideal for outdoor use, but you need to follow the instructions if you want to avoid bubbles. This particular vinyl could last for 3 years.
- EVERLASTING DIY PROJECTS - Create long-lasting designs with the Cricut Permanent Vinyl Roll (12 in x 15 ft) that won't come off no matter how hard you try. They...
- DURABLE & WATER-RESISTANT - The vinyl works great in any weather condition or environment. Whether it is indoor or outdoor use, its fade-proof, UV-resistant,...
- WIDE APPLICATION - It is perfect for a variety of projects like DIY crafting, personalizing cars and mailboxes, making labels or decals, decorating walls and...
Final Thoughts – Best Vinyl For Car Decals Cricut
Car decals often use vinyl such as those mentioned above. They are also excellent for making window decals. The vinyl we have selected is versatile enough to be used for more than just vehicle decals, thanks to our extensive and in-depth research. These vinyl are available in a wide range of textures and colors, so you can choose the one you like best.