Ford F150 has come up with renewed technologies and innovative functions to rule the market. The exterior of the car is immensely powerful and the interiors are spacious with many advanced features for an upgraded look. Comfort is a big check on the list. The aluminum body is made to withstand almost anything that proves the fact that it has been the highest-selling truck for several consecutive years.
With the wide range of choices accessible, it is a tricky job to select a seat cover for your car which has the perfect blend of style and luxury.
Here are some seat covers that will provide assistance while you are confused in making an ideal choice.
Best Seat Covers For Ford F150
1. Airexuan leather seat covers
These covers are suitable for Ford F150 from 2009-2021 crew cabs. The covers have a stylish look with embroidered edges of diamond shape. There are a lot of options available for colors. They are suited with side airbags too.
The material is PVC leather that is sturdy in nature and also provides a comfortable sitting surface. As it is well known, leather gives the benefit of effortless cleaning, you can remove any stains or leaks on the seat covers with the help of a damp cloth. The covers have the ability to bear water.
The covers have adequate thick padding inside which makes them comfy and less exhausted while driving for long distances. Along with the ability to resist water, they can bear any minor scratches too which makes them quite durable.
The installation process takes around 50 minutes, ensuring to follow the instructions provided with the product to make the task easy. They are available for front seats and both front and back together.
Aieruxan’s leather seat covers make a good purchase for you and give a fresh look to your Ford 150.
- 【High Quality Material】The faux leather is quite soft and durable; The seat covers are padded with sponge and PP cotton, proper thickness will make you feel...
- 【Waterproof And Easy To Clean】 You can use a wet towel to wipe the car seat cover. it is very convenient. the button will not scratch, and the wear...
- 【Compatible Airbags】 The sides of the front seats will not be fully covered, because we have to keep enough space for the air bag to come out in emergency
2. CARSCOVER custom fit seat covers
Suitable for Ford 150 from 2015-2018, these covers carry a decent look. They provide full coverage and come in solid black and grey color which goes with almost every type of interior. The material can resist water, sweat, stains, and much more which makes them highly durable.
The leather provides freedom to breathe and keeps the temperature cool. They have padding to make the sitting more soft and comfortable. The Neoprene fabric prevents discomfort in warm climates due to sweating.
Pockets to store your important stuff are provided at the back. The difficulty level for installation ranges from easy to medium As the covers are light in weight, it does not require much effort. Although, it might become a little difficult if instructions are not followed properly.
The only shortcoming here is it needs removable headrests for easy installation. Apart from this, the covers are best suited for people who have simple and elegant tastes.
- CarsCover Custom Fit 2017-2018 Dodge Ram 1500 2500 3500 Pickup Truck Neoprene Car Front Seat Covers Gray & Black Sides Driver & Passenger Cover
- 6 pc set: 2 Headrest, 2 Backrest, 2 Bottom (Driver & Passenger only)
- Separate Headrests, with Integrated seat airbags
3. BEST OVERALL COVERCRAFT covers
These covers perfectly suit the Ford 150 model because of their custom fit feature. The headrest and armrest cover comes along with the product. The material used is Carhartt which is strong in nature.
Cleaning is not very difficult as it can be washed in machines. It can withstand stains, dust, any kind of spills, etc, and is manufactured with Rain defender technology which makes it extra efficient to resist water.
Installation is simple with the details provided and you do not need removable headrests and it provides full coverage. The padding is moderate and the fabric quality offers a distinct option from the common fabrics.
The quality of the material is, no doubt, long-lasting and gives a breathable environment. The covers also come with multiple pockets for storage. If you like to try something different, give them a try.
- Compatible vehicle(s): 2017-2018 Ford F-250/F-350
- Compatible seat type: 1st row bucket seats, with adjustable headrests, with seat airbags (headrest covers included, center console cover not included)
- Custom-patterned to fit your specific vehicle
4. Totally covers for Ford 150
The covers are compatible with models from 1997-2000. They have a camouflage pattern available in different colors. They also have a 40/60 split-bench. The console cover comes along with the product.
The fabric used is cotton which makes it quite obvious that cleaning is very simple for these covers. Cotton is a versatile fabric and does not require much care. Covers can be washed in machines but dry them manually.
They have a padding of foam which gives a thick layer for comfortable sitting during long journeys. Installation takes 30-45 minutes roughly as they are not much heavy and the elastic on the cover helps to bring a clean look.
With the given benefits, someone who has a bold taste can surely go for these covers due to the variety of styles they provide.
- A set of rear, 60/40 split bench, black and lime green truck seat covers for a 2010 Ford F150 SuperCab Extended Cab with no center armrest in the back seat. 2...
- High quality velour material with a three-layered construction for durability. Foam padding for comfort and protection to the vehicle's seats.
- Machine washable on cold cycle and drip dry. Do not machine dry.
5. EKR custom fit seat covers
With a variety of color options, these covers are suitable for Ford 150 models from 2013 to the present year. The material used is PVC leather and has a finished look with efficient stitching. Covers are compatible with airbags too.
The covers provide a comfortable surface to sit on due to the extra foam padding inside. They give the freedom to breathe and a calm environment for long drives, especially in warm weather. These covers are also accessible in neoprene material.
A plus point with these covers is the availability of any installation materials. It can take an hour or so to completely install the covers on the seats. It can be moderately difficult but use the instruction manual for help. Once it is done, you will witness a clean and sharp look.
With multiple storage pockets for the rear seat passengers, these covers are a big yes due to loads of added perks.
- 4-layer Construction w/ foam padding and protective polyester shell; Leatherette layer Offers high durability， great breathability ，water resistance and...
- Stitching designed to emulate factory seat style and the high quality buckles and zippers enable for a secure fit
- Tailor-made to the exact specifications of your vehicles seats and protects your seats from spills, stains, and damage
Final Thoughts – Best Seat Covers For Ford F150
As mentioned above, Ford F150 has all the graceful features, to match up with them, choosing good seat covers is a must. Not only the looks but the material quality is also a necessity. Whatever material you prefer to choose, look for durability and the type of cleaning it requires.
If you have to drive for frequent long journeys, foam padding provides a soft and comfy surface that makes the journey a little less exhausting. To sum up, opt for the cover that suits your comfort in the best manner.