Lift kits are very popular with Nissan Frontier owners who want to have extra road clearance in their vehicles.
Lift kits allow the truck to get more ground clearance than it would otherwise have, allowing it to jump over any barriers. Your vehicle is capable of taking a great deal of abuse.
Lift kits are often installed on Frontiers to enhance their appearance or to accommodate larger wheels and tires.
Consequently, the demand is strong and, fortunately, the supply is sufficient to meet the need.
Consequently, augmentation kits are essential to increase the overall efficiency of the vehicle while ensuring owner enjoyment.
Throughout this article, we will go over the best lift kit for the Nissan Frontier, as well as the factors you should consider before buying a lift kit.
- 1 Types of Frontier Lift Kits
- 2 What Size Lift Kit Do You Need?
- 3 Best Lift Kit For Nissan Frontier
- 4 FAQs
- 5 Final Thoughts – Best Lift Kits for Nissan Frontier
Types of Frontier Lift Kits
Body lift and suspension lift are the two most common categories of lift kits, but you can also have a leveling kit.
Simply lift the front of the car to balance the rear with the leveling kit. This way is easy to install and improves handling.
What Size Lift Kit Do You Need?
Lift kits for Nissan Frontiers 4″ or 6″ high are usually sufficient to meet the customer’s needs.
The diameter of the tires determines the size of the lift kit is used. It is possible to install 36-inch tires by raising the tires slightly off the ground. Larger lift kits will be needed if larger tires are desired.
Best Lift Kit For Nissan Frontier
1. Supreme Suspensions AZM 287 – Full Lift Kit
If you are looking for a 3-inch lift kit for your Nissan Frontier, Supreme Suspensions can provide you with a high-end CNC lift kit constructed from aircraft-grade T6 aluminum and high-strength steel.
AZM 287 kits include two front lift support struts, two rear lift cones, four square-bend U-bolts, all necessary mounting hardware, and Supreme Suspensions Pro Pack installation instructions.
- COMPATIBLE WITH 2007 - 2022 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and 2007 - 2022 GMC Sierra 1500. Fits 2WD/4WD, 6-Lug Models. *Does NOT fit 2007 Classic Models or 2019+...
- CONTENTS: (2x) T6 Billet Aluminum Front Strut Spacers, Installation Hardware, Installation Instructions, Supreme Suspensions Pro Pack
- TECHNICAL NOTES: 2 inch front suspension leveling lift. *Please note that front spacer thickness to lift height is not a 1:1 ratio. Strut spacer installation...
2. Rough Country 2.5″ Lift Kit
This Rough Country lift kit is one of the options we considered. This unique 2.5-inch lift kit is compatible with 2005 to 2020 Frontier and Xterra vehicles.
In order to maintain equal front and rear clearances, the aluminum suspension system blank is used as the leveling system.
The leveling kit not only increases ground clearance but also contributes to a smoother, factory-like driving experience as a result of its design.
- Give your Wrangler TJ the Perfect Blend of Performance, Protection, and Style from Rough Country.
- Unmatched Ground Clearance | Premium N3 Shock Absorbers the Best in Performance for On and Off Road Use.
- Maintains Smooth, Factory-Like Ride | Levels the Front with the Rear.
3. Frontier Pro-4X: Truxxx 705060 Lift Kit
This Truxxx product is compatible with all 2005-2019 Nissan Frontier lift kit models.
It is developed and produced in the USA to provide clearance for larger tires up to 33 inches tall on stock-style wheels while maintaining OEM ride quality and handling characteristics.
- Front Lift : 3" Inches | Rear Lift : 1.5" Inch
- Aftermarket shocks are NOT required - designed to work with your factory struts & shocks to keep factory ride
- Designed to retain the OEM ride quality & Alignment specs included
4. Supreme Suspensions AZM 284.1 Pro
Do you drive a 2005-2020 Nissan Frontier or a 2005-2015 Nissan Xterra? If so, this level lift may be a good choice for you.
It also fits the 2005-2012 Nissan Pathfinder and the 2009-2012 Suzuki Equator. The front end of this model raises 2 centimeters.
These rugged kits come with billet front lift bracket joints, Supreme Suspension Pro Pack, mounting hardware, and extensive instructions.
Overall, the assembly can take less than two hours, making it one of the easiest kits to assemble.
However, you are not moving the vehicle; you are laying the front of the truck flat to balance the rear.
- COMPATIBLE WITH 2005 - 2022 Nissan Frontier, 2005 - 2015 Nissan Xterra, 2005 - 2012 Nissan Pathfinder and 2009 - 2012 Suzuki Equator. Fits 2WD and 4WD models.
- CONTENTS: (2x) Aircraft Billet Front Strut Spacers, Installation Hardware, Installation Instructions, and Supreme Suspensions Pro Pack.
- TECHNICAL NOTES: 2 inch front suspension leveling lift. Please note that spacer thickness to lift height is NOT a 1:1 ratio. It is recommended that you measure...
5. Rough Country 6″ Lift Kit
Installing Rugged Country’s 6-inch lift kit for the Nissan Frontier will ensure that your Nissan Frontier driving experience in extreme circumstances is an enjoyable one.
Thanks to the kit’s increased ground clearance, you will be able to negotiate any obstacle in and out of the lane with relative ease.
This modification is designed to work with all Nissan Frontier vehicles manufactured between 2005 and 2020.
- Give your Frontier the Perfect Blend of Performance, Protection, and Style from Rough Country.
- Unmatched Ground Clearance | Premium N3 Lifted Struts | N3 Rear Shock Absorbers the Best in Performance for On and Off-Road Use.
- High Clearance Crossmember | Design Provides Unequaled Off-Road Capability.
6. ReadyLift 69-4510
These kits will fit you if you drive a Nissan Xterra from 2005 to 2013 or a Frontier. It will also fit the 2009 to 2013 Suzuki Equator.
Two OEM-style rear blocks, two front bumper stop extensions, and two coil spring extensions are included with this kit, which will increase the length of your truck or SUV by 2.5 inches.
For a fairly easy installation, you’ll even get all the necessary hardware, a bearing pad, and two OEM shock expansion brackets.
With these additional parts, you can assume a superior driving experience over most kits.
In addition, the firm says the kits will give the user a more technical look, something many consumers agree with.
- Includes 2 rear OEM style blocks, 2 coil spring extensions and 2 front bump stop extensions
- Includes carrier bearing spacer and 2 OEM shock extension brackets
- The kit contains all necessary hardware
How much does it cost to lift a Nissan Frontier?
The obvious expense is to buy the best lift kit for Nissan Navara D40 or Frontier.
Depending on the model, the price will vary from $50 to thousands of dollars. Other sections may need to be altered on occasion.
You will likewise want to have a complete wheel alignment after installation.
If you need help with the installation, you will also want to weigh the expense of hiring a professional.
What are the components of a Nissan Frontier lift kit?
Body lifts require only spacers, while more sophisticated suspension lifts may require new shocks, springs, bushings, and hardware.
How high should I lift my Frontier?
As needed, you can increase the border to the highest level. Note that as the price increases, the cost of new components and their installation must be taken into account, as more changes are required.
Final Thoughts – Best Lift Kits for Nissan Frontier
If you’ve read this far, you should have a good notion of the type of Nissan Frontier lift kit you want.
The high-quality lift kit will wow you in every way, whether you want the stunning looks of a Nissan Frontier or monster off-road and off-road performance from your vehicle.